- Frequent Urination
- Straining or crying out in pain when trying to pass urine
- Inappropriate urination in places that are not customary
- Strong urine odor
- One step method
- Non invasive and pain free
- Results in 2 minutes
- Easy to read test device
- 2 individual tests included
- The Cranimals P-catch telescopic urine collection device may be purchased separately (give link) to collect a clean urine =sample from dogs in a free catch manner.
Dog UTI Test at Home. Check Your Dog's Urinary Tract Health Fast & Easily
Monitor and track your pets urinary tract health in an accurate and economical way , avoiding costly, unnecessary trips to the vet. The Cranimals Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Test for Dogs is a reagent strip device intended for the early screening of UTIs, detecting blood, leukocytes (AKA white blood cells) and nitrite in animal urine. Any of these parameters, if present in urine, is an indicator of Urinary Tract Infection.
UTIs are usually caused by intestinal or environmental bacteria that enter and ascend the urethra, ultimately proliferating in the pet’s urinary bladder. Some observable symptoms are:
However, some affected pets may show no clinical signs. If the infection is not detected early, it can spread to the kidneys and lead to more serious health conditions requiring surgery.
Test Materials Provided: Test device in a foil pouch, Color Chart, Instructions for use: